Federal Street Pain Clinic COVID19 vaccination policy
In the interests of the safety of staff and patients at Federal Street Pain Clinic, we have implemented a policy that all patients (and guests) attending the Federal Street Pain Clinic offices and waiting rooms will need to be COVID19 vaccinated. This will assist to reduce the chance of the Federal Street Pain Clinic being a hotspot for transmission and reduce clinic disruption (which will impact the delivery of services for all patients).
From 15 December 2021,
- All patients (and guests) who are over 12 years of age attending the clinic/waiting room will need to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- All patients and guests will be asked to show proof of vaccination (printed or digital certificate of vaccination) when asked by administration and then a note will be made on their file. If you have evidence that you are partially vaccinated (e.g., have a first dose, awaiting a second dose) please provide this to administration.
- If patients choose not to provide proof of vaccination or are not vaccinated, they will be offered telehealth as an alternative to face to face.
- If you are medically exempt from vaccination (as evidenced by a document authorised by your doctor), please contact Federal Street administration to discuss your attendance options.
- As always, please be respectful with Federal Street Pain Clinic staff (clinicians and administration) during this time. Abuse or aggression will not be tolerated.